Thursday, June 24, 2010

energizer and national geographic photo contest

i'll admit it:  one of my dream jobs would be to be a professional photographer.  of course, at this point, i would be content just taking a class or having one of those really cool cameras everyone else in the whole world seems to have.

if you share my secret desire, you probably have a few photos that you think are pretty good.  why don't you take a chance and submit your photo to energizer's ultimate photo contest?  just submit your photo here and you could have your photo featured in the december issue of national geographic in an ad for energizer lithium batteries.  as if that weren't exciting enough, you could also win a national geographic expedition for two to the greek isles.

act quickly because the contest only is open through june 30th. no matter what level of photographer you consider yourself, you have a chance of winning (last year a winner in one category was shot with a regular digital still camera). pick out your favorite photo and get it to www.nationalgeographic.com/lithium.

as a little incentive, leave a comment here describing your favorite photo that you've taken and you could win a couple packs of energizer lithium batteries (aa and aaa). i'll pick a winner (us residents only) using random.org on june 30.

as a thank you for letting you know about this contest, i received two free packages of energizer lithium batteries from energizer.

2 comments:

  1. oh fun...I'll have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a hard one for me because I'm not the best photographer. But, I did take a really good picture of my daughter Marie when she was about 3 years old. She stood out in the flowers in our landscaping, and she just looked so precious and girly. If I can sound a little like my parents, she looked angelic. I'm pretty sure it's the fact that she looked so sweet and not the quality of the picture that made it great, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete

you can also find me here

some other groups i've joined





I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network
Blog Search
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Add to Technorati Favorites
 

reviews from the crib | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates