but i have a feeling that is all about to change.
in consistency with their commitment to providing customers with products that are "best in class" and true to a heritage of great taste, burger king is expanding their menu to provide more choice and, presumably, something for everyone. after two months of testing, burger king's menu now includes garden fresh salads, snack wraps, real fruit smoothies, frappés and crispy chicken strips.
the new salads are made fresh daily with premium ingredients that can be topped with your choice of tendercrisp® or juicy tendergrill® chicken. you can choose from the:
- chicken blt garden fresh salad ~ made with a three cheese blend, thick cut bacon, tomatoes and red onion, served with ken’s® avocado ranch dressing
- chicken, apple and cranberry garden fresh salad ~ made with crisp apples, dried cranberries, bleu cheese and ken’s® apple cider vinaigrette
- chicken caesar garden fresh salad ~ made with 100% romaine lettuce, tomatoes, shaved parmesan cheese, and home-style croutons
- honey mustard crispy chicken snack wrap ~ a flour tortilla filled with crispy, marinated white meat chicken, a three-cheese blend, and a combination of spring mix, romaine and iceberg lettuce, all topped with ken’s® honey mustard dressing
- ranch crispy chicken snack wrap ~ a flour tortilla filled with crispy, marinated white meat chicken, a three-cheese blend, and a combination of spring mix, romaine and iceberg lettuce, all topped with ken’s® ranch dressing
the new real fruit smoothies a are offered in 12, 16, and 20oz. servings, and are made fresh to order with real fruit, low-fat yogurt and juices blended together. each smoothie provides a full serving of fruit and is offered in the following varieties:
- tropical mango
- strawberry banana
- mocha frappé ~ the perfect combination of sweet flavor, a hint of coffee and ice all topped with whipped topping and a swirl of fudge
- caramel frappé ~ the perfect combination of sweet flavor, a hint of coffee and ice all topped with whipped topping and a swirl of caramel
i received information, a $25 gift card, and one to give away, in exchange for writing this review from burger king through myblogspark. regardless, the thoughts and opinions expressed here are purely my own.