Saturday, October 30, 2010

holiday gift guide: goosebumps and garfield

if you want to know the honest truth, i let my kids watch a couple episodes of garfield, and he isn't my favorite.  i know, we watched looney tunes and tom and jerry with no terrible side effects that i can identify.  so why don't i like my kids to watch shows with characters that aren't nice to each other?  i recognize that we don't live in a barney type of world, yet i want my kids to be exposed to that kind of falsehood rather than the garfield falsehood.

anyway, if you don't have the same neurotic hangups that i do, you may want to think about getting the garfield odie oh! show for someone for christmas.  i will admit, there is a bit of nostalgia for me, hearing that trademark garfield voice...maybe you feel the same way.

for those preteen boys on your list, may i suggest goosebumps, the blob that ate everyone and go eat worms for a disgusting and creepy gift they're sure to love.  even though these aren't the kind of movies my kids usually watch, the cgi animation looks pretty cool.
i will be having more suggestions for your holiday gift guide.  after all, i aim to be helpful this holiday season!



i received free copies of these movies for the purpose of this review.  regardless, the thoughts and opinions expressed here are purely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

you can also find me here

some other groups i've joined





I Review For The Tyndale Blog Network
Blog Search
Business 2 Blogger
One2One Badges
Add to Technorati Favorites
 

reviews from the crib | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates